Down Under Nursery Growup Set
Uploaded 8th Dec 2007 at 9:38 AM · Updated 19th Dec 2007 at 10:01 AM by SwtNess2
Meshes Used and credits:
2x2 and 3x3 rug meshes are by Phelana *mesh included with permission link to Phelana's site http://www.meshkiste.de/
3x4 rug mesh is by Echo (if there is anyone who does not have this mesh already it is available for download here at MTS2) http://sims.eternal-echo.net/ this is the link to Echo's site
wall artmesh,armoire,bookcase,changetable,crib,daybed,endtable,lamp,rocking chair,toddler bed meshes are all by Hopebayler
beddings and changetable fabrics are all linked to maxis original meshes.
*Thanks to all these creators for allowing the use of thier meshes for recoloring
This set includes:
Thanks to all who make creating possible! If you like my work take a minute to let me know! Enjoy. I am also including a collection file for this set. Take advantage as it makes finding all the pieces to the set much easier especially if you have lots of downloads.
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 10,987 · 8th Dec 2007
|2.1 KB||10,987||8th Dec 2007|
Size: 3.97 MB · Downloads: 12,305 · 8th Dec 2007
|3.97 MB||12,305||8th Dec 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.