Super Recliner By Wil25000(Updated)
Updated: 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:21 AM
Now I present you my "Super Recliner".This recliner can fill your sims comfort or energy motive more faster.It will max in 20 seconds.Now I use Don again as example:
Thanks to rebecah,without her tutorial I can't do this amazing recliner.
*****Good news is this recliner is have no problem,The problem like replace original already fixed,If you already download,please download it again,But if you get some problem,Please tell me.
*****Bad news is when you play and try to buy this recliner,Well I'm very sorry,I make it too expensive.So if you not have enough money,I suggest you to use cheat "Motherlode" or "familyfunds"
Another my creations links:
Mystic "Poisonous Forest":http://modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=268458
Super DanceSphere By Wil25000:
Don't forget click "thanks" if you very like my super recliner.
Description: Want recliner more confortable?Don't worry,Now with my Recliner,You will sit few seconds only,and AH!!You feel more confortable and don't want sit another recliner!So,why do you don't try it?
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 281.9 KB · Downloads: 4,980 · 22nd Jan 2008
|281.9 KB||4,980||22nd Jan 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.