Summer Leaves Fantasy Outfit!
Uploaded 9th Feb 2008 at 3:02 AM · Updated 27th Feb 2017 at 4:24 AM by AnimaRussa : Update
I re-downloaded these and tested them in a new installation of the game.
- The outfit does not require a mesh and shows up fine in-game (probably uses a base game mesh, like a swimsuit ?)
- You will need the mesh for the wings to show up, however. You can get it from here. It's the second item on the page.
XM Sims seems to have cut down some of its content in the fantasy catalogue, hence the reason for the broken link. Since you can still download the Wing mesh from their site, I will not include it in the package. I have made a back-up of their mesh, however, in case it ever gets removed.
Greetings to the Sim community!
This is my first upload of any sim-related content ever! But you've probably already heard that a million times!
It is a recolor of both the leaf-outfit and the leaf-wings originally created by Flora of XM Sims.
[Removed paragraph with inaccurate/outdated info].
I have created a vivid green and yellow recolor for your happy summer nymphs, fairies, elves or any other creature you might choose. The outfit is young adult\adult everyday and the wings are under glasses for ages teen to elder! Enjoy!
Known Issues: If your wings turn a flickering blue right after the CAS screen or after loading the game, access a mirror\change your appearance and deselect then select the wings again and click ok. This should fix it. Also try redownloading\reinstalling the mesh.
Other Custom Content
My model is using:
SKIN: Pixie Game from Pixie Multitude Pack by Enayla
HAIR: XMS Flora Hair013 blondegold
EYES: Chatreuse from EyeLove Pack by Yumedust
EYESHADOW: Microfilm from Eyelights Pack by bruno
EYELASHES: Promesse from Eyelashes 101 Pack by bruno
LIPSTICK: Sheer Lipstick by Bybu
Thanks to the artists for their beautiful creations!!!
Credit for the meshes goes to Flora and XM Sims
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 9.1 KB · Downloads: 5,140 · 9th Feb 2008
|9.1 KB||5,140||9th Feb 2008|
Size: 68.4 KB · Downloads: 6,301 · 9th Feb 2008
|68.4 KB||6,301||9th Feb 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/fantasy/fantasy02.htm (non-MTS link)|