*Update*FF VII Vincent Cape for Adult Male!
Updated: 5th Oct 2008 at 5:15 PM - Update!
I don't like he is wearing bandage always, so I made it for only wearing with this outfit
Bandage is new MESH and it is in clothing MESH.
If people like him to wear bandage only when his costume, please DL new file!
New file: Vincent_Cape_B
You can't have both files. If you have both, without bandage MESH won't work.
Please choose either one.
This is Maxis editted new MESH.
I have been working for more than 6months to fix problem, but I gave up!
The problem is that when arms swing more than 90degree, inner texuture will be seen.
For example when sim take a nap on sofa, you will see it 100%.
I tried fix as much as possible, so you won't see the flaw when sim is reading, cooking or playing, etc.
Very rarely you will see flaw. It depending on body movement.
Some people are waiting for Vincent outfit for a long time, so I decided upload this anyway.
Only people who don't mind this flaw download please.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 562.4 KB · Downloads: 7,298 · 29th Apr 2008
|562.4 KB||7,298||29th Apr 2008|
Size: 546.6 KB · Downloads: 8,360 · 19th Mar 2008
|546.6 KB||8,360||19th Mar 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.