New Mesh: H+M Jeans With Sneakers Instead Of Heels
Updated: 2nd Apr 2008 at 9:22 AM
Thanks to the great tutorial writers here I have made my first successful clothing mesh.
I have always liked the look of these jeans, but wanted a more casual version. There are three colors (blue, darker blue, and black) with a tucked and untucked version of each. The blue ones have six different sneaker colors, but the black only come with black shoes.
The UV map is a bit strange on these pants--I have adjusted it as well as I could, but the untucked version might not look quite right with some shirts. Most seem ok though.
Hope you enjoy these, and feel free to recolor.
Poly Count: 932
Thanks to Fanseelamb for a portion of the untucked alpha, Tiggerypum for the meshing tutorials, WesH for the Unimesh Plugins, and the creators of SimPE!
Hair in pic by XM Sims
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 46.6 KB · Downloads: 4,195 · 27th Mar 2008
|46.6 KB||4,195||27th Mar 2008|
Size: 5.21 MB · Downloads: 4,088 · 27th Mar 2008
|5.21 MB||4,088||27th Mar 2008|
Size: 5.22 MB · Downloads: 3,336 · 27th Mar 2008
|5.22 MB||3,336||27th Mar 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.