Hello Kitty Bathroom *Base Game only!*
Today I have a Bathroom set for you all. It's Hello Kitty, and it's all Maxis base game recolours, apart from the walls and floors, which I've made myself.
The Items are:
Tub: Colonial Combo-Clean *The shower curtain is see-thru*
Sink: Simple Sink by Krampft Industries
Toilet: "Mentionable" Toilet
Counter: Epikouros "sleek Cuisine" counter - Uses Maxis pink top.
Mirror: Manor House Multi-Mirror.
2 walls and 2 floors by me.
Have fun and Happy Simming! :D
Thanks as always to the creators of SimPE, without which, custom content wouldn't be possible!
Title: Hello Kitty Tiles
Description: Hello Kitty Tiles. Created by Andracab 2008
Title: Hello Kitty Tile 1 of 2
Description: Hello Kitty Tile 1 of 2. Created by Andracab 2008
Title: Hello Kitty Tile 2 of 2
Description: Hello Kitty Tile 2 of 2. Created by Andracab 2008
Title: Hello Kitty Tiles 2
Description: 2nd Wall for Hello Kitty Tiles. Created by Andracab 2008
Size: 469.5 KB · Downloads: 26,966 · 16th Jun 2008
|469.5 KB||26,966||16th Jun 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.