Extreme Skins "Sparkle N' Shine" (Fantasy) UPDATED
Updated: 2nd Apr 2009 at 4:39 AM
I made these skins with multi purpose in mind, whether you would like a mermaid, a goddess, a fairy or even a alien. I am sure with your imagination and creativity the possibilities are endless. Special thanks to the supporters of my galaxy explorers edition!
UPDATED ALL FILES! (3/28/09)
-Files should now work for everyone regardless of EP's. (Let me know if you find otherwise)
-The ugliest of the seams have been fixed (YAY)
-Male Normal Torsos are actually more normal (w/out rippling abs) You can still have some rippling abs if your Sim works out. I realize some of you will hate me for this change so I decided I will upload old torso versions as well. So check back later if that's what your looking for.
-Other miner modifications have been made on the faces and bodies
(I will get some updated photos as soon as I resolve some technical issues with my game XD)
Rules: (Effective 3/28/09)
Do not upload to pay sites or exchange.
May use freely to create and upload Sims as long as you credit and link back. I would appreciate you sending me the link so I can see what you did, but its not necessary.
Do not recolor except for personal use.
Please feel free to use in pictures and stories.
This skin works for all ages, that includes babies. However, since the skin itself is ‘fantasy’ the elders skin does not age. This doesn’t mean the game won’t have them hunched over or change their facial structure, but as far as the skins are concerned there are no added wrinkles.
The ornate designs featured on some of the example pictures are not part of the skin! The facial skin is just as the up close images show.
These skins are not defaults for anything. However, If you would like to set one as an alien default in your game there is any number of tutorials on the matter.
Note that these will not look very good in body shop. This is because the skins react to the lighting in the game to enhance the sparkle-like appearance.
Full Body Shot:
Please look at attached files to view other colors.
Male - Long Hair
Female - Jessica Hair
Male - Hanui Hair
Female - Usa Hair
Male - Hairs no.11~13
Female - Hairs no. 09~13
Green Reflection: Forest
Apricot Glisten: Golden
Blue Radiance: Cerulean
Silver Shimmer: Silver
Purple Glow: Lilac
Pink Glitter: Alice
Modeling Poses Overlay Hack V2 w/Face Overlays
If you have downloaded the old versions I highly recommend removing them and downloading these instead. Not only do the new ones work without any EP's but the skins themselves have been improved. For one, those awful seams have been fixed. RIP Old files you had a good run lol...over 35,000 Downloads.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.73 MB · Downloads: 30,305 · 29th Mar 2009
|1.73 MB||30,305||29th Mar 2009|
Size: 1.75 MB · Downloads: 32,249 · 29th Mar 2009
|1.75 MB||32,249||29th Mar 2009|
Size: 1.93 MB · Downloads: 31,835 · 29th Mar 2009
|1.93 MB||31,835||29th Mar 2009|
Size: 1.80 MB · Downloads: 38,143 · 29th Mar 2009
|1.80 MB||38,143||29th Mar 2009|
Size: 1.93 MB · Downloads: 34,242 · 29th Mar 2009
|1.93 MB||34,242||29th Mar 2009|
Size: 1.99 MB · Downloads: 37,063 · 29th Mar 2009
|1.99 MB||37,063||29th Mar 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
-Do not upload to pay sites or exchange.
-May use freely to create and upload Sims as long as you credit and link back. I would appreciate you sending me the link so I can see what you did, but its not necessary.
-Do not recolor except for personal use. If you would like recolors request (more like suggest,) and I will consider...More requests I receive the more likely I am to do what is being requested.
-Please feel free to use in pictures and stories.