Summer Style: Boho Skirt (+ Untucked!)
Updated: 30th Aug 2008 at 10:56 AM
So I'm sort of back with the penultimate part of the 'Summer Style' line. Just a simple above the knee skirt with a frill at the bottom. It comes in 6 colours, 3 neutral and 3 a little bit louder. Plus a Bonus recolour for your proper Bohemians. Included Fat Morph & Bumpmap.
All Conent shown is mine, Apart from HP's untucked top. I also used her alpha for the untucked version. (Oh! I don't really think this skirt works untucked... I don't even think people untuck skirts but someone always wants an untucked version so MERH!)
Next up is the tank top type thing shown on most of the models.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.04 MB · Downloads: 29,100 · 22nd Aug 2008
|3.04 MB||29,100||22nd Aug 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.