Infusion Living in Pine
Uploaded 24th Sep 2008 at 8:29 PM · Updated 23rd May 2012 at 9:57 PM by EarthGoddess54
Get the meshes on naturalsims.com via ShanOw's mirror site here . The link points directly to the page where you can find the mesh set (3rd row, 1st column).
Meshes are low poly and base game compatible.
Previews feature wallpaper by Laura at Natural Sims.
Size: 471.7 KB · Downloads: 24,270 · 24th Sep 2008
|471.7 KB||24,270||24th Sep 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|naturalsims.com/living2.html (non-MTS link)|
You can redistribute any of my work w/o notification or permission:
- For free only
- With credit (creator name and a link to the site where you found the file so updates can be had)
You can include my meshes with your recolors so long as you are not charging money for them.
I also create for the following sites:
You can add to or take away from my meshes as much as you'd like, without permission and without credit. (please do NOT create duplicates of any of my work and slap your name on them) Have fun!