Michael Gambon inspired Dumbledore!
Uploaded 23rd Nov 2008 at 12:20 AM · Updated 23rd Nov 2008 at 4:41 AM by elexoh
Now, I've done my best to create him myself.
Everything You NEED to Know
1. Dumbledore's Cap is a recolor of the "Seminole Hat" created by
Alexarosa. The mesh for the hat must be downloaded here! The file you need is in the first post and is titled "Seminole_TeenAdultElderMulti_hair_Hats.zip".
2. Dumbledore's Hair is a mesh edit and recolor of the Simply Natural hair by Divino Sims, however the site is no longer running and no policies were enacted, so I'm included the mesh, seeing as I edited it myself anyway.
3. Dumbledore's Skin was created by me, and you can download an alternative version that includes his injured hand.
4. Dumbledore's glasses require a mesh that can be downloaded here! The glasses themselves were created by icedmango over at GoS. They were included with permission and the entire collection can be seen here.
5. The beard included was originally from the TS2 Holiday Pack, however, by downloading some meshes you can have the fully functioning beard in your game w/o the holiday pack! To do so you must download "MTS2_173806_dewshine_WintermuteaiFuManchueAnd_Mesh.rar" from here, ALL FILES from here, and "FatherTimeBeardFix_Fat.zip" from here!
6. The mesh for the robes must be downloaded from here! The file is "DP-Men-WizPrince.rar" and it is in the Medieval Men clothing post. The texture is a recolor used with permission (and much thanks) from Sherahbim and they can all be found here!
Custom Content Included:
Eyebags, Forehead Puckers, Laughter Lines by Onah
Facekit, Eyebrows, Circonflex Anti-Shine Blush by Rensim
Realistic Eyes V8 by Barcelonista
Nose Definition by dachshundsr4me
[EphemrA]Nature Lips by Teru_k
Realistic Eyebags by Simenroute
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 4.64 MB · Downloads: 8,577 · 23rd Nov 2008
|4.64 MB||8,577||23rd Nov 2008|
Size: 4.45 MB · Downloads: 15,191 · 23rd Nov 2008
|4.45 MB||15,191||23rd Nov 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|New Fu Manchu Moustache/beard by wintermuteai1|
|Father Time Beards for Adults and Young Adults. Now with *new* colors! Needs Holiday Pack by dewshine|
|Father Time Beard Fix : Update by simsbaby|
|N8iveSims Presents - First Nations - The Seminole by N8iveSims|
|Prida eyeglasses No.2 by stonetower|