Hogwarts - Harry Potter - EP
Uploaded 31st Mar 2005 at 11:29 AM · Updated 29th Apr 2005 at 12:47 PM by Moon_Ez
Buildt on the 5x5 lot and taking upp allmost all the space this is a HUGE house (castle/school) with a full basement and 5 stories (7 inc the highest tower)
I have tested to play the house for several days now and corrected all minor errors (stuff not playable), but if there is something i have missed pls. let me know.
Starting from the basement and mooving up Hogwarts contains:
- A smaal dungeon room
- Separate girl/boy shower room and toilets
- Large cinema
- The mooving stairs tower. Goes upp to 5'th floor
- The grand hall
- The greenery (used as a bouble pool house)
- 4 class rooms
- Living/entertainment area
- The yard/garden with a small cemetary and seeting area
- 2 master bed rooms with private bath rooms
- 1 master beed room with private baath room (over the bridge in the next tower)
- 2 large doorm rooms
- Roof seeting area (over the kitchen)
- Stairways up to the tower bed rooms
- 2 small tower bed rooms
Se pic for detailes
2 files + pic. 1 furnished, 1 not.
So. Let me know what you think of it
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Hogwarts Unfurnished - New.rar
Size: 4.26 MB · Downloads: 15,332 · 31st Mar 2005
|4.26 MB||15,332||31st Mar 2005|
Hogwarts Furnished - New.rar
Size: 7.70 MB · Downloads: 39,425 · 31st Mar 2005
|7.70 MB||39,425||31st Mar 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: