Little Hoodlums Collection for Toddlers
Updated: 14th Mar 2009 at 2:38 AM
The hoodies with pants can be worn by both genders. They come in eight colours.
The hoodies with skirts are just for girls. They come in six colours.
I converted these from my kids' hoodies. There may be a little bit of clipping at the waist when the toddler sits or wiggles, but there's really no way around that with busy toddler Sims.
hoodie with pants = 1972
hoodie with skirt = 1942
Custom Content by Me:
- Zippered Hoodie - pink bee
- Zippered Hoodie - teddy bear
- Zippered Hoodie - MESH
- Zippered Hoodie - beige pawprint
- Zippered Hoodie - flaming skull
- Zippered Hoodie - blue bee
- Zippered Hoodie - yellow & teal
- Zippered Hoodie - green clover
- Zippered Hoodie - pumpkin & fuchsia
- Hoodie with Skirt - MESH
- Hoodie with Skirt - black & white
- Hoodie with Skirt - blue & pink
- Hoodie & Skirt - peach & gold
- Hoodie & Skirt - fuchsia & pink
- Hoodie with Skirt - green & gold
- Hoodie with Skirt - pink & brown
Thanks to melodie9, HystericalParoxysm, fanseelamb, and LoveTheSims04 for the cute toddler hairstyles!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 450.7 KB · Downloads: 18,150 · 3rd Dec 2008
|450.7 KB||18,150||3rd Dec 2008|
Size: 702.0 KB · Downloads: 21,887 · 3rd Dec 2008
|702.0 KB||21,887||3rd Dec 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I like making pixel clothes!
Clothier of Small Sims
My focus is clothing for children, toddlers, and babies. I do not make clothes for teens, young adults, adults, or elders.
You may make recolours of my meshes, but please do not include the meshes in your uploads; link to my mesh instead. (The exception would be default replacement meshes. You may include the default replacement mesh in that case, but please give credit and a link to my original mesh.)
No paysites, please.
Sorry, but I do not take requests.
If you have any further questions, please PM me.