Little Llama Baby Outfits
Updated: 22nd May 2016 at 8:29 PM
This is a new mesh, and it will override the diaper in your game. You can only have one recolour installed at a time, and all your babies will wear it, so I tried to make unisex colours (though I included a couple pink ones, too). If you want to go back to using the default diaper, just remove the mesh and recolour. Also, make sure you don't have any other infant override meshes in your Downloads folder. You can only have one at a time.
If you would like to dress your boys and girls in different outfits, you can download edited versions of these clothes that were converted by artemida-sims and Saya94. Go here to download them.
If you're looking for non-defaults of these outfits, go here. Imalia has converted them for use with baby clothes-changing mods. (I've been informed that the download link for Imalia's conversions no longer works, so I've attached the file containing all three of her conversions -- Little Llama, Maxis Match, and Baby Bear -- in the comments here: post #132.)
baby outfit = 1184
Custom Content by Me:
- MESH - baby outfit
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - turquoise & blue
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - red & white
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - black & white
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - green & yellow
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - pink
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - blue
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - fuchsia & lavender
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - green & aqua
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - rust & cream
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm for answering my mesh questions and helping me to get this working!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 589.6 KB · Downloads: 76,769 · 10th Dec 2008
|589.6 KB||76,769||10th Dec 2008|
Size: 43.3 KB · Downloads: 70,808 · 10th Dec 2008
|43.3 KB||70,808||10th Dec 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I like making pixel clothes!
Clothier of Small Sims
My focus is clothing for children, toddlers, and babies. I do not make clothes for teens, young adults, adults, or elders.
You may make recolours of my meshes, but please do not include the meshes in your uploads; link to my mesh instead. (The exception would be default replacement meshes. You may include the default replacement mesh in that case, but please give credit and a link to my original mesh.)
No paysites, please.
Sorry, but I do not take requests.
If you have any further questions, please PM me.