Manhattan Bathroom Set
Updated: 28th Sep 2009 at 2:54 AM
Manhattan Bathroom Set
Inspired by my love of large bathrooms. This modern style bathroom is ideal for any down-town apartment or large family home.
Large sleek bathtub, with chrome taps encased in a solid wood surround. Idea for relaxing in after a long day at work. (Pets Version also available)
"Manhattan" Sink - Master Mesh
Small bowl sink with chrome tabs. Its base cupboard has a small door with chrome handles and a single shelf unit. The shelving holds soft fluffy bath-towels.
Luxury white porcelain floating toilet with a small cupboard back which neatly houses the cistern. Chrome handle located at the left side for easy flushing.
"Manhattan" Wall Mirror
Large solid wood frame wall mirror with co-ordinated upper inset. Sits perfectly above the sink unit.
"Manhattan" Wall Light
The wall light provides direct downward lighting with its three chrome spot lights and energy efficient bulbs. The lights are housed in a solid wood surround with a co-ordinated colored inset.
"Manhattan" Base Cupboard
The first of two base cupboards, it provides adequate storage for any bathroom with its double doors, chrome handles & feet.
"Manhattan" Base Cupboard 2
The second of the base cupboards holds soft fluffy towels in variety of sizes and other co-ordinated knick-knacks. Single door with chrome handle, feet & shelving.
Wood textures come in Pine, Oak and Cherry. Co-ordinated towel & insets in Red, Turquoise Blue & Green
This set uses the repository technique, all the items take there textures from the Manhattan Sink, so this is required for them to show correctly within the game.
Base Game/Ep Compatible
***UPDATE: 28/09/09 The bathtub file has been updated. Please re-download the fixed version, it will overwrite the previous versions. This will sort issues that base game only players were having. Apologies.
As requested a collection file has been added too.****
Sink Polycount - 1514
Toilet Polycount - 1379
Bath Polycount - 1706
Mirror Polycount - 206
Wall Lamp Polycount - 1110
Base Cupboard Polycount - 442
Base Cupboard 2 Polycount - 1246
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 4.4 KB · Downloads: 29,078 · 28th Sep 2009
|4.4 KB||29,078||28th Sep 2009|
Size: 97.7 KB · Downloads: 26,446 · 28th Sep 2009
|97.7 KB||26,446||28th Sep 2009|
Size: 92.1 KB · Downloads: 29,811 · 20th May 2009
|92.1 KB||29,811||20th May 2009|
Size: 149.7 KB · Downloads: 36,659 · 20th May 2009
|149.7 KB||36,659||20th May 2009|
Size: 433.4 KB · Downloads: 42,471 · 20th May 2009
|433.4 KB||42,471||20th May 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may NOT use any of my creations/textures/patterns in The Sims 4.
You may NOT use any of my Walls/Floors/Textures for you own projects. This has only recently changed due to a number of Simmers using my creations without giving me credit.
You MAY include meshes with your own recolors. Share friendly.
You may NOT take any of my creations and pass them off as your own!
You may NOT upload ANY of my creations etc.. to your own site to download directly.