A Bunch of Outfits for the Ladies
Updated: 21st Jun 2009 at 6:27 AM
Originally I´ve done them for maxisdreams but the site isn´t active at the moment
You can download every clothing set separately, it included the mesh and its recolours. Every mesh has a working fat and pregnant morph, yes I´ve done a pregnant morph finally
Every outfit is categorized as everyday.
That´s the outfits:
This is just a simple conversion of a child/teen sims store outfit. I´ve done 3 additional colours to the originals.
That´s a new mesh I´ve originally done for teens and it´s upload-ready at maxisdreams. I´ve said I´ll also do it for adults and so I´ve put them in this set. Look out for the teen version It comes in 8 colours.
Also a conversion from the sims store with 6 additional colours, all in all 9 colours.
This dress I´ve also made for teens, you can get it here.
For adults it comes in 9 colours.
So, that was it. See pics from the back and the pregnant morphs below.
I hope you will like these as much as I do!
Maybe someone wants to do some recolours also .
Asian Sweater: 2374
Harajuku Outfit: 2570
CatOfEvilGenius for telling me how to do a pregnant morph.
Hair used in the pics is by Simgaroop, Aelia, Wotjek, Steerpike and by me.
Glasses are by tamo and by stonetower.
No Style: None of the below styles
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 1.23 MB · Downloads: 16,459 · 21st Jun 2009
|1.23 MB||16,459||21st Jun 2009|
Size: 2.04 MB · Downloads: 16,444 · 21st Jun 2009
|2.04 MB||16,444||21st Jun 2009|
Size: 2.53 MB · Downloads: 23,058 · 21st Jun 2009
|2.53 MB||23,058||21st Jun 2009|
Size: 1.18 MB · Downloads: 18,384 · 21st Jun 2009
|1.18 MB||18,384||21st Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Goodbye Folks + Huge Thanks
I haven´t created or downloaded anything for months, I haven´t even played the game and I haven´t visited sims-related websites or Livejournal.
I cannot explain why, I´ve just lost interest and I am quite sad about it since it was a great hobby for a long time. I am sure it could be again, but I have to concentrate about real life (school, my health etc.). I am afraid I would got addicted to this game again if I started playing, really!
When I started creating, I would have never dreamt of becoming so 'successful' with my stuff!
I want to thank everyone out there, who liked and downloaded my creations, who told me about it and who did recolours. I´ve 'met' very nice people!
You often made my day :)
Thanks for all the picked uploads^^
But now this 'time' is over for me.
Below you can find my policies. These are still valid, except the fact to ask me before altering my meshes - you are allowed to do it without asking me before :)
Who knows, maybe I´ll be return to the Sims one day... I´ve read about a Sims game taking place in the Middleages (my dream comes true^^) which sounds/looks interesting to me - but I´d only play it :) TS3 and me haven´t become friends yet and I don´t think we will ever be. Maybe I also stopped creating because of TS3 - suddenly there were so much more TS3 lovers... I dunno and I don´t wanna prattle too long, so...
Bye and maybe we will 'meet' again some day,