Random Hearts & Broken Dish Quilt 4-Color Patterns
Uploaded 21st Jun 2009 at 2:16 AM · Updated 13th May 2019 at 9:39 PM by Misty_2004
The Random Hearts pattern can be found in Fabrics and the Broken Dish Quilt pattern is categorized under Geometric.
The first of each of the two images for each pattern shows the pattern's default colors, and each has four color channels.
I do hope everyone enjoys these patterns!
Thank you Delphy for the Pattern Packager, and thank you HP for the original pattern creating tutorial! It was a huge help in figuring out how to make four-color channel patterns work in Paint Shop Pro 9!
In-Game Category: Fabric
| Broken Dish Quilt 4-Color Channel Pattern
Size: 9.2 KB · Downloads: 3,938 · 21st Jun 2009
|9.2 KB||3,938||21st Jun 2009|
| Random Hearts 4-color Channel Pattern
Size: 80.7 KB · Downloads: 5,410 · 21st Jun 2009
|80.7 KB||5,410||21st Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: