Suburban Home No. 2!
Uploaded 9th Jul 2009 at 8:33 PM · Updated 15th Aug 2009 at 11:17 AM by VladCrau
Hey guys! After uploading Large Suburban Home (which you should check out ), I realized how fun it is to build houses in Sims 2 using real building plans. That's why I called my old buddy, Google Image Finder, and asked him to find me another plan. And this is what came out: SUBURBAN HOME NO. 2!
I even included the original plan, so that you guys can see that I tried to follow it as closely as possible, without breaking the Simworld rules.
Now to the part you've all been waiting for... Here are the stats:
-1 kitchen + 1 dining area + living room (they're pretty much one room, actually)
-1 master bedroom + bathroom (with 2 dressing rooms, 1 for Him and 1 for Her)
-between the kitchen and the garage, there's a room that is marked "Laundry" on the plan; since EA was too lazy to include washing machines in the game, you'll have to find one yourself.
You know what to do now: download and hit the Thanks button. Please take the time and write any comments, opinions or suggestions you might have. All of them are more than welcomed!
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 54.150
MTS, of course!
Google Image Finder, for... finding the building plan.
Title: Suburban Home No. 2
|Open for Business|
Suburban Home No. 2.rar
Size: 439.0 KB · Downloads: 988 · 9th Jul 2009
|439.0 KB||988||9th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
BLACK MESA RESEARCH FACILITY
The two rules of Vlad:
1) You may use my lots ONLY for movie purposes, and ONLY after asking me for explicit permission. Also, credit is appreciated :P
2) You may NOT post my lots on any site, claiming them as your own. Do so, and there's gonna be trouble...
WORK ON HOLD
* Underwater futuristic house
* Prison (community/residential/dorm)
* Apartment building
* Train Station