Dan Tyree's 1978
Uploaded 2nd Aug 2009 at 9:54 PM · Updated 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:59 AM by r_cobleigh109
Designed by Dan Tyree
Built by R_Cobleigh109
1978 is a 70’s retro-modern featuring an open floor plan, multiple entertaining terraces, and glass walls throughout. The entry wraps around the pool and terrace. The lower floor features a spectacular glass office/bedroom, guest bath, and sunken kitchen / entertaining area. The upper floor features two unique bedroom suites. The Master Suite has a an outdoor garden and sitting terrace. Description as of dantyree.com
This Home Includes...
-3 Suites (One decorated as office)
-Sunken Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
-Glass Walls/Windows providing natural light
-Fully Stocked Garage
-Sunken Pool Patio
-A Retro-Modern Home with the feel of a Studio Apartment!
-Furnished Price: 291,805
-Unfurnished Price: 110,407
-Lot Size: 40x40
This Home Is Play Tested! :D
-Everything seems to be in working order. My Sim could access everything just fine.
Original Dan Tyree Design:
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 291,805
A BIG thanks to Dan Tyree of Dantyree.com!
Your home plans are amazing and I love building them!
Thank you to MelCalero for your wonderful Ornamental Grunge patterns! :D
Title: Dan Tyree's 1978
Description: 1978 is a 70's Retro-Modern featuring an open floor plan, multiple entertaining terraces, and glass walls throughout. The entry wraps around the pool and terrace. The lower floor features a spectacular glass office/bedroom, guest bath, and sunken kitchen/entertaining area. The upper floor features two unique bedroom suites. The master suite has an outdoor garden!
Dan Tyree's 1978.rar
Size: 2.93 MB · Downloads: 3,278 · 2nd Aug 2009
|2.93 MB||3,278||2nd Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!