3 Weezer Tshirts
Uploaded 25th Sep 2009 at 10:41 AM · Updated 1st Feb 2015 at 3:44 PM by Nysha
They are available for young adult/adult males in the everyday category
If they gain any popularity I can do more for teens and women.
They are inspired by a recent concert I went to, which was awesome to say the least (:
Two of the shirts look new whereas the last one looks a bit destroyed.
You can recolor the shirts in the main tshirt color, the sleeves, and the trim of the sleeves just like with the Maxis original. You just can't change the colors of the logos themselves.
HystericalParoxysm for the hair, which can be found at http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356951
Tags: #weezer tshirt
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 111.2 KB · Downloads: 3,090 · 25th Sep 2009
|111.2 KB||3,090||25th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: