Known issues: I have no idea why, but there is a very tiny seam where the waist comes together with the top. I tried for quite a while to fix it, and even though the vertex locations, normals, and bone assignments are perfectly matched, there's still a very faint seam (see pic). Also, because of the shape of this skirt, it works best with tucked-in tops - many tops that extend over the hips will have significant clipping. Hands and whatnot will tend to clip through the skirt when animating, also, since it flares quite a lot more than normal clothing. There's also a tiny spot of slightly off normals on the fat/thin morphs (not all that noticeable in-game, really). All small things, but just so you're not surprised.
Huge thanks to CmarNYC for the mesh toolkit, to Levini for help and advice, and to TSR for TSRW,
872 for the highest LOD (low).
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 314.2 KB · Downloads: 23,150 · 2nd Aug 2014
|314.2 KB||23,150||2nd Aug 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: