Testers Wanted: Here We Go Steelers TV Room Set and more. **2-7-05 Updated with Simpe
Uploaded 17th Jan 2005 at 8:51 AM · Updated 10th Feb 2005 at 12:02 AM by toriamos : Updated with Simpe v015
The set has been updated with v015. Everything seem to be in working order if any problem let me know.
I've made this for my husband, but I thought I would share it for any Steeler fans out there. (If it was up to my husband this is how our livingroom would look.) I've also have included in the set extra's, so when the playoff's and hopefully for us in the Steel City (crossing fingers) the Super Bowl is over, your sims can convert the room into a nice living area.
The set includes:
1-Suede Black Recliner
1-Set of Yellow flowers for vase collection
2-Collection of Vases
I've try them in my game, everything seems to be in order, but if you have problems let me know.
Here We Go Steelers TVRm Set Updated with Simpe v015.rar
Size: 1.36 MB · Downloads: 939 · 8th Feb 2005
|1.36 MB||939||8th Feb 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.