Alice in Wonderland (2010) *Simlish Poster*
Poster mesh itself is rather simple (and big), I spend a loooooong time on Mad Hatter suit and photoshop.
I will upload Hatter's cloth, Hair, and Hat in furture update, if anyone interested.
It's time to put these poster on every wall of cinema in sim's world :P
I also include PNG source images which I made.
In case someone want to use these on the other painting mesh, feel free to do so, just give me credit
File size is a bit large because the texture is 1024x1024, clear close-up, huh.
Mesh is in Decorative -> Wall Hangings and cost 200.
Poster Mesh - 24 poly
Clothing mesh by aikea guinea
Mushroom by Lethe_s
Castle by Christine11778
Depp Model by HIM666
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| PNG image source file
Size: 975.5 KB · Downloads: 4,252 · 20th Feb 2010
|975.5 KB||4,252||20th Feb 2010|
| New Mesh + 1 Recolour
Size: 1,006.3 KB · Downloads: 7,074 · 20th Feb 2010
|1,006.3 KB||7,074||20th Feb 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
1.Do not claim my works as your own.
2.Clothes and Recolours —— Can be upload with your sims.
3.Objects and Recolours —— Can be includ in lots.
4.Meshes —— No modify, No clone, Recolours welcome.
5.Lots —— Please do not reupload my lots to anywhere.
6.Credit appreciate but not needed.
My sims2 blog: http://daislia.blog.163.com/
My profile at TSR: http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Daislia/