American Traditional - 5 BD, 4 BA Home, Nightlife Only
Updated: 22nd Jul 2017 at 11:55 AM - photobucket pics
American Traditional started off following this floorplan but I couldn't build the side garage with just just Nightlife. Once the garage changed, I pretty much abandoned the entire plan and just winged it but you can still tell the house was based on it.
I usually build my lots using all the expansion and stuff packs but since I often like sharing my houses as much as building them I only used Nightlife and a handfull of CC for this one. Since you can't even buy the basegame without Nightlife anymore I hope anyone who wants to download this house can. If you do download this house I hope you enjoy it.
Custom Content Required But NOT Included:
Modern Georgian Manor Set by phoenix_phaerie
Modern Georgian Manor Add-Ons by phoenix_phaerie
Pedimentary Door Collection Pt I by phoenix_phaerie
Medium 3x4 Lot
5 Bedrooms (1 furnished)
Pool & Hot Tub
Lights, Alarms & Phones
All Skill Builders
This house doesn't have a basement or split levels which makes it much easier to play and you don't have to worry about flooded basements or weird camera angles. The ground floor is made out of foundation walls, though. So if cut-away walls is the only way you can stand to play this house probably isn't for you.
All the furniture can be used and all the landscaping can be reached to maintain it.
Custom Content Included:
- Mosaic Stone Wall byBlack Orchid
Recommended but not included:
- Invisible Drive Way by Sims2you7 (aka Frillen)
- White Roof Trim Defaults by Phaenoh
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: $181,872
AGS, SimPE, GIMP, Rugs - zMOG!! Off Grid!! by HugeLuantic and MTS, of course.
Do your windows look like this? Use your fence tool to delete the white border fence. As you delete the fencing your windows will show up correctly. Use the undo tool to quickly add back the fences you deleted. Your windows will still show up correctly.
Problems installing? Please don't PM me--the only thing I'm going to say is:
1. Did you remember to thank me? I don't really think it has anything to do with your installation problems but you can't rule it out! I've often thought it would be cool if my stuff only worked for those with a bit of common courtesy so it couldn't hurt to try.
2. Right click on the file and extract it.
3. Double click on the Sims2Pack and install it.
Or you can try this link which is probably much more helpful than I am.
- Unchecked OFB. Nightlife is the only pack needed.
- 7/14 added help link
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside American Traditional.Sims2Pack)|
Base Price: 6800|
Sellable Price: 128954
Keepable Price: 22486
Architecture Price: 29540
Furnished Price: 181872
|Size||4w x 3h|
|Filename||Sims2Cri_wall_bko_188_MosaicStoneSet_04.package (inside American Traditional.Sims2Pack)|
|Title||Sims2Cri Mosaic Stones Set|
|Description||@ Sims2Cri @ http://www.Sims2Cri.com made by BlackOrchid|
Size: 943.7 KB · Downloads: 25,880 · 13th Jul 2010
|943.7 KB||25,880||13th Jul 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: