Nouk - Long wavy Hair for ladies of all ages
Updated: 10th Dec 2010 at 5:51 PM
No need to straighten your hair all the time, just throw in some mousse and walk out of the house.
Has appropriate meshes for kids and tods.
Do not convert to Sims 3. This mesh is not suitable for Sims 3 at all. Thanks.
- teen-elder: 2003 vertices, 2994 faces
- toddler and kid: 1371 vertices 2078 faces
- 8 binned and familied colors with correct eyebrow colors, 2 greys
- all ages
- kids and toddlers have shorter version more appropriate for their age
I hope you'll enjoy!
teen-elder: 2003 vertices, 2994 faces
toddler and kid: 1371 vertices 2078 faces
- Wes_H for Unimesh plugins
- Folks at creator feedback who helped me out
- Hysterical Paroxysm who's Adrasteia hairmesh inspired me alot
- Other Unimesh plugin folks
- Your mom
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Nouk - LongWavy Hair - Light Colors + Mesh.rar
| Nouk - LongWavy Hair - Light Colors + Mesh
Size: 2.69 MB · Downloads: 158,572 · 10th Dec 2010
|2.69 MB||158,572||10th Dec 2010|
Nouk - LongWavy Hair - Dark Colors + Mesh.rar
| Nouk - LongWavy Hair - Dark Colors + Mesh
Size: 2.65 MB · Downloads: 188,672 · 10th Dec 2010
|2.65 MB||188,672||10th Dec 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.