Suita Apartment Set
Thus! Suita was born and it came as a 3-pieces suite. 3 seater, 2 seater and a cute one seater.
The legs are recolourable and the Cushions are also recolourable so its mix and match heaven, crazy cow skin Cushions on black leather ? you can do this I promise you its not a crime! he he
A retosons Coffee table is included in the set with a strong cross between modern and retro this coffee table has a place in everyones heart/home.
The sofas and Coffee table are priced as follows:
3 seater: $3,975
2 seater: $3,275
Reading chair: $3,000
Retosons Coffee table: $1,904
(Update: The Vintage Suitcase UVmap has been corrected, Because of stretched look on Certain textures in the game for the circular case.)
And last but not least 2 clutter items, a Vogue magazine priced $20 and 2 Vintage suitcases $229 for Traveling in style or packing up to move to that new swanky city apartment. I added a bonus item last minute to beautify your bare walls and give warmth to any room in the house, a Digital piece of art on Canvas $629.
(note the Canvas painting is the only object in this package which needs latenight to function, so if you dont have Latenight just delete that file after dowloading.)
3 Seater Suita Sofa
2 seater Suita sofa
To the Creators of S3pe, S3oc. WesHowe for his S3object tool and MS Plugins.
And mostly the great support from the Creator feedback section ty guys x
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.07 MB · Downloads: 28,762 · 11th Mar 2011
|2.07 MB||28,762||11th Mar 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.