"Hot Springs" starter with waterfall, no CC.
Uploaded 10th Mar 2011 at 3:29 PM · Updated 29th Apr 2011 at 1:34 AM by Solny
Include small pool looks like hot spring and waterfall behind house.
Entrance stairs and waterfall simple to change, so, with amount of free space around house, give an opportunity make it variety for decorate neighbourhoods.
If you want to play on this lot with single sim note, that you will have only 93$ after purchase.
Lot Size: 40x40
Built in version 4.7.4
Required WA and AMB.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 16407
Title: Hot Springs
Description: 1,5 Floors, 1 Br, 1 Bth. Small pool and decorative waterfall. Without TV, but with PC. Very ascetic.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Size: 1.14 MB · Downloads: 819 · 10th Mar 2011
|1.14 MB||819||10th Mar 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
For any free related sites:
- you can upload, reupload, remake, redesign, etc, as you wish.
- you can use it for pictures, stories, movies or any type of art-work.
- you can upload my lots with your worlds.
Just give a link back to original creation at the MTS.
And it will be pleasure if you let me know when using my work.
For any pay, partly-pay sites and Exchange you can't do any from list above and you can't use my creations anyhow.
Also, I don't like idea about re-uploading at any file hosting services or unrelated sites, because creations can lose correct information about cc used, nuance, glitches, requirements, etc. So, you still can do it, but I'm disapprove it.
As for the rest - enjoy!