Sporty Guys - TM TSS Outfit TopOnly
All the original colors are included:
Top Mesh: 1430
Credits, in case someone wishes to know there the items used in my pictures comes from:
Eyes - Jesstheex (livejournal.com).
Hair - TS3 to TS2 convertion by Marja (GoS*) / Le-plat-du-jour (livejournal.com), converted to males by me and can be found at my livejournal, link on my profile page.
Jeans - Mesh by Kayleigh (GoS), converted to teens by me and re-texture by Morkmork (livejournal.com).
Skinblend - Made by me, can be found at GoS (my account name there is "Trapping").
*GoS is short for "Garden of Shadows".
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.20 MB · Downloads: 10,093 · 1st Jul 2011
|1.20 MB||10,093||1st Jul 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.