*Clear Eyes*: 15 Colours w/Default Replacements
Uploaded 23rd Feb 2012 at 10:09 PM · Updated 29th Feb 2012 at 1:44 AM by live2draw
This is my second eye set, made on Anva's sclera.
They're also available as default replacements if you want them to replace the original sim eye colours. The Dark brown from the eye set will replace the original brown, The Medium blue will replace the light blue, the dark turquoise will replace the dark blue, the gray will replace gray and the medium green will replace the green. Just download the "Clear_eyes_as_default_replacements" for them to work.
Thanks to Anva for her sclera, they really make the eyes look more realistic! :D
hair(peggy with areyan's recolours)-http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=462529
| download this package for default replacements.
Size: 60.9 KB · Downloads: 2,676 · 23rd Feb 2012
|60.9 KB||2,676||23rd Feb 2012|
| a set of 15 non-default eye colours for your sims.
Size: 342.8 KB · Downloads: 4,380 · 23rd Feb 2012
|342.8 KB||4,380||23rd Feb 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meighan's Stuff :D
NO MORE REQUESTS FOR ME.
I love ModTheSims so much and I hope to start back creating one day!