Quilts Gone Wild - 34 Quilted Beddings
Uploaded 26th Jul 2012 at 6:27 PM · Updated 8th Aug 2012 at 3:28 AM by jupiterstar
If there are any you don't need, they are clearly named and labeled here for easy removal.
Most beds have a nice quilted texture. The single beds have no gaps, and I think they're about as seamless as we're ever gonna get I hope you dig
MJS Bedding Quilts Gone Wild.rar
Size: 7.80 MB · Downloads: 21,571 · 26th Jul 2012
|7.80 MB||21,571||26th Jul 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
1. More pool floors, by request
2. Redo a few beds, make the shadows look less like dirt