Tikki Grass Umbrella Column
The news is that it is a tikki umbrella that is shaped and calculated so that they can be placed together to create a straw porch. You can also build a wild aborigene house or whatever you may have in mind.
As they are columns, each column will create a 9 tiles ceiling place on the top that you can fill up with floor tiles. Then you may build walls around to make a straw house, or fences to make a patio or porch. The interior of the house or porch will show wild straw if you use an invisible floor tile directly on the ceiling from inside the construction. I supplied a semi-invisible recolor of the column so that you have only one center column (or none). Remember that you cannot place an object behind a column, sims will claim that they cannot use the object. BUT the column is made passable so that you Can place an object directly Under the column and therefore sim will use them without problems. See pics for reference.
The semi invisible recolor has a sort of socket and is calculated to room whatever game ceiling lamp, specially the canister spotlight and this is the reason I supplied two matching recolors for that light, if you don't have any.
The umbrella Is originally separated in two recolorable sets, so is this column.
This is one more part of my project "Construction Puzzles". It is in fact a puzzle brick and can be used at taste.
I used Simpe, Milkshape and Photoshop 7 to make this object.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| This package contain 2 recolors of the Base game ceiling spotlight, for special use described in the main text.
Size: 4.0 KB · Downloads: 2,647 · 21st Aug 2012
|4.0 KB||2,647||21st Aug 2012|
| The package contains the umbrella in 3 different colors, including a semi-invisible recolor for special effect.
Size: 329.0 KB · Downloads: 3,450 · 21st Aug 2012
|329.0 KB||3,450||21st Aug 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Please do not enter my threads only to say Thank you or anyway boast my downloads. If you like them, donate to the site instead (if you can afford), otherwise I thank you for your visit. Negative inputs are accepted if you have justifiable basis for your statements, that can help me technically. Have fun!
My newest objects and mods can also be found at