Updated: 9th Oct 2012 at 12:42 AM
Today, I give you Craftman's Blue, a two bedroom, 3 bathroom family style home complete with nursery and a den, which can very easily be converted into a third bedroom.
The backyard was made with a family in mind, with some loungers for the parents and a sandbox and slide for the kids.
One thing that I always notice in nurseries is that they only ever have one crib. If you're like me and a victim of the twins curse (or just like playing with big families) a larger nursery with room for more than one crib becomes a necessity. Craftman's Blue has a nursery with two cribs, decorated for two beautiful baby girls.
CC Not Included:
Armiel's fences and columns from her Build Set - DIY
HugeLunatic's Country Windows
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: See Above
Big thanks to Jaguwar for the house plan, Sparklycookie for starting the challenge, create chat for being awesome, and Heaven for her CASTing nit-pickyness.
Title: Craftman's Blue
Description: 2 Bd, 3 Bth + Nursery + Den. By ReyaD, MTS.
Size: 2.29 MB · Downloads: 716 · 9th Oct 2012
|2.29 MB||716||9th Oct 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings