Base Game Dining Table Recolours
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Tables.
Cost: PINEGULTCHER Outdoor Mini Table - §220, The Talking Table - §275, FLATWÖUD Dining Table - §450, Exploding Dragon Dining Table - §755, Luxiary Ample King Dining Table - §850, Manor House Paree Dining Table - §1,085, Discourse Dining Table - §1,200.
Objects used in my screenshots: Craftsman Window Set by tbudgett
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - The Compressorizer - EA Games and MTS.
amythestfenix for extra wood colours and for allowing me to use them.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Dining: Dining Room
Tags: #Dining Table, #Table, #Pinegultcher Outdoor Mini Table, #The Talking Table, #FLATWÖUD Dining Table, #Flatwoud Dining Table, #Exploding Dragon Dining Table, #Luxiary Ample King Dining Table, #Manor House Paree Dining Table, #Discourse Dining Table.
Size: 1.55 MB · Downloads: 12,837 · 30th Sep 2013
|1.55 MB||12,837||30th Sep 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures