Tester Wanted:Updated with more Recolor of ta539 "BOSE" Wave Music System
Uploaded 21st Mar 2005 at 5:20 PM · Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 3:24 PM by -Maylin-
I have done all sort of color's, there may be two that looks the same, I believe one is orange and the one is red and yes i did one in black, this is a new mesh by ta539. all credit goes to her.
Size: 32.1 KB · Downloads: 1,452 · 22nd Mar 2005
|32.1 KB||1,452||22nd Mar 2005|
Size: 4.5 KB · Downloads: 1,303 · 21st Mar 2005
|4.5 KB||1,303||21st Mar 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.