What a (Mowed) Lawn!
Uploaded 17th Jun 2014 at 6:08 PM · Updated 17th Jun 2014 at 10:04 PM by Kankritty
Cloned from base game white flower terrain
(As this was my first time using Homecrafter - no the wallpaper was NOT my first creation in HC - I cloned it from the white flowers because I wasn't sure of a new template)
Have some Valessa Fruering firedancing to show you the size of her compared to the terrain cover, which comes out to be realistic, as it will look silly if the grass texture was too big for her
I have included the grids in both pictures, to show you what the grass looks like with the grids in build/buy mode. Of course I've got pictures without the grids.
Grass cut down to ensure safety. Protective bodywear may or may not be necessary.
Adult supervision required and flowers definitely not included.
Delphy for MTS
EA/Maxis for TS2 and Homecrafter
Microsoft for MSPaint, which helped me make the flooring
corvidophile2 for the cobblestones that somehow got the cut
Title: What a (Mowed) Lawn!
Description: See your Sims go joyo with this magnificent green lawn, let the kids run to their hearts' content! Grass cut down to ensure safety. Protective bodywear may or may not be necessary. Adult supervision required and flowers not included. __________ Kankritty @MTS Cloned from base game white flower terrain
Size: 27.4 KB · Downloads: 655 · 17th Jun 2014
|27.4 KB||655||17th Jun 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.