Photos from the Past..Sims 2 Beta pictures for your sims' homes
Updated: 9th Aug 2014 at 9:36 PM by leefish
I changed the price so each picture costs $15.
I cropped out any Sims 2 logo stamps, as well as any photos with a visible UI.
I find it really interesting to see how the game used to look, and I've had a lot of enjoyment from hanging these pictures around my sims' homes. Maybe Marty and Bernie are their long-lost ancestors?
You will require the for these to show up in-game. Big thanks to the creators of both and the which were required to create these!
Description: It's hard to tell from this bright cheery painting, but the fruit pictured here had to endure hours under hot lights, getting squishy and rotten. This actually isn't even a picture of one particular pineapple or grape: the fruit had to be swapped out on a daily basis due to spoiling. Whatever the cost though, it looks quite nice.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 3.47 MB · Downloads: 403 · 9th Aug 2014
|3.47 MB||403||9th Aug 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.