Snapshots of Strangetown
'The Meaning of Fruit' picture was originally £1500. I have changed this so you can purchase the Strangetown photo recolours for £15, so even your poorest sims can have photos of their family/neighbours making their homes cosy and homely. I've really enjoyed hanging these snapshots in my sims' homes, especially in the houses of the Strangetown families - now they have photos of their ancestors!
You will require the for these to show up in-game. Big thanks to the creators of both and the which were required to create these!
The can be found here: <http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?p=768284#post768284>
I hope you enjoy these!
Additional Credits: Numenor's
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Description: It's hard to tell from this bright cheery painting, but the fruit pictured here had to endure hours under hot lights, getting squishy and rotten. This actually isn't even a picture of one particular pineapple or grape: the fruit had to be swapped out on a daily basis due to spoiling. Whatever the cost though, it looks quite nice.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Snapshots of Strangetown.rar
Size: 4.26 MB · Downloads: 455 · 21st Jun 2014
|4.26 MB||455||21st Jun 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.