Updated: 1st Jul 2014 at 6:55 PM
I used mrostrichbird's conversion of the TS3 cat slippers and made them for kids. I paired the slippers with paw print pajamas, because... well, why not? These pajamas come in six colours: red, raspberry, green, brown, purple, and blue.
Then I thought that I'd better make some pajamas without slippers as well. I got carried away and made twelve sets. Six have large polka dots and come in yellow, green, peach, periwinkle, pink, and seafoam. Six have stripes and come in salmon, yellow, sprout, pink, purple, and blue.
Click the spoiler button to see all the colours!
Both variations of pajamas use new meshes (included) and have working fat morphs (see the girl in green dots, above, and the boy in blue with the slippers, below). No EPs or SPs are required.
short pajamas with slippers = 2382
short pajamas = 1924
Thanks to mrostrichbird for converting the slippers from TS3!
And a big thank you to all the hair creators!
Toddie Hair by Nouk, Adele, Remi & cheesecake_twins
Bound Up Bows by Trapping & Remi
Curly Hair by Trapping & Nymphy
Short Bob by Trapping & Remi
Braid Pack by Nouk
Pin-up Pretty 3t2 by Bunhead
Beret Hair by CatOfEvilGenius
TSS Hairbands for Girls by fakepeeps7
"Cherub" Curly Hair by HystericalParoxysm
Full Moon by Trapping & Remi
Short Feather Cowlick by Trapping, Remi & Artemida
Cornrows Hair by melodie9
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 21,414 · 30th Jun 2014
|1.94 MB||21,414||30th Jun 2014|
Size: 807.8 KB · Downloads: 18,283 · 30th Jun 2014
|807.8 KB||18,283||30th Jun 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I like making pixel clothes!
Clothier of Small Sims
My focus is clothing for children, toddlers, and babies. I do not make clothes for teens, young adults, adults, or elders.
You may make recolours of my meshes, but please do not include the meshes in your uploads; link to my mesh instead. (The exception would be default replacement meshes. You may include the default replacement mesh in that case, but please give credit and a link to my original mesh.)
No paysites, please.
Sorry, but I do not take requests.
If you have any further questions, please PM me.