New Mesh: New High Wedges for Females (DEFAULT VERSION ADDED)
Updated: 24th Sep 2014 at 10:02 PM
My first mesh - First one that has worked anyway
I edited this shoe into a full wedge and slightly altered the textures so they are a little brighter.
Enabled for Everyday, Career and Party and for ages Teen/YA/Adult and Elder
It's a standalone mesh separate from the original and has it's own swatches (standard two-tone for the black and the red and pink have their own new swatched)
Default Version added
Either use the default and delete the non-default version depending on which version you want to use
The default has all the colour options of the original
lod0 - 390
lod1 - 340
lod2 - 216
lod3 - 180
Cmar's CAS MeshTools
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Julie J - PumpsHighWedgeStraps (Default).7z
| Default Version
Size: 129.7 KB · Downloads: 6,910 · 24th Sep 2014
|129.7 KB||6,910||24th Sep 2014|
NewWedges - Julie J.7z
Size: 219.9 KB · Downloads: 10,286 · 23rd Sep 2014
|219.9 KB||10,286||23rd Sep 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.