Eight Fun Patterned Carpets
Updated: 2nd Feb 2015 at 8:20 PM - Added catalog price
They are found under "carpets". I have tried to keep the pricing consistent with Maxis, so these are $8 to match the other patterned carpets, except the Castles one which is $10. (I must have decided it looked more expensive...) I've also written descriptions for almost all of them. There were a couple that got missed, so sorry about that.
As you can see from the following, they also make pretty cool rugs, if the effect of a full room is too much.
Textures created using images from spoonflower.com, in GIMP.
Screenshots using Gadwin Printscreen.
I tried to keep it Maxis-only in the screenshots but failed! The bedding in the Hot Dog picture is the Uni bedding from Around The Sims, and Bottom's hair is a remified version of a Peggy mesh which you can get here: http://monsterglitter.livejournal.com/4605.html
Title: Hot Dog! Carpet
Description: If you've ever wanted a hot dog carpet, now you can have one! With fetching green stripe background.
Title: Little Dragons carpet
Description: Perfect for a young adventurer; use as a mat or a full carpet.
Title: Cute Woodland Theme Carpet
Description: An adorable pink woodland themed carpet.
Title: Spirals of Stars Carpet
Description: Waves, octupus tentacles, staring at walls while listening to The Cure. There's a lot this carpet is reminiscient of, but we hope you enjoy the new memories it will bring even more.
Title: "It's in the stars" Carpet
Description: Let the stars decide with this mystical floor-covering.
Title: Stars n Stripes carpet
Description: Feel like a star with this heroic carpet.
Title: Dragon Castle Carpet
Description: A carpet fit for a king or queen!
Title: Fast Food Carpet
Size: 691.8 KB · Downloads: 3,433 · 2nd Feb 2015
|691.8 KB||3,433||2nd Feb 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I love to hear what people have done with my items - if you create a lot or story with my stuff it would be nice to get a comment with a link. It's not required but it is appreciated.
I don't take requests due to time constraints but I may possibly consider suggestions.
Thanks for reading! :)