MAXIS Lost & Found IKEA BASKIS Ceiling Light
Updated: 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:30 AM - to fix a careless mistake on my part.
I was going through some files, searching for something and came across this ceiling light unfinished in the IKEA Home Stuff Pack. I looked around and couldn't find were anyone had finished and uploaded it, so I thought why not take a look and see if I can finish it. I have also included 9 recolours of the shade. I didn't correct the spelling, I left it the way Maxis spelt it in the files.
This is not base game compatible, OFB is required!
BASKIS Ceiling Light:
Subsets: 2 = Shade and Fixture both recolourable.
Found: Buy Mode > Lighting > Ceiling Lights. Price: §24.
Custom Content used in our screenshots: Maxis add-on: New ‘Function of Plate Glass’ windows and doors by moune999, Fitted Blinds One Mesh Fits in ANY window! by TheNinthWave, Apple iMac by pacotacoplayer, LEKSVIK Add Ons & Recolours & Plant converted by Veranka.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the file.
BASKIS Ceiling Light = 1156
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Maxis for leaving this light unfinished in the IKEA stuff pack.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||L&F-IKEA-BASKISCeilingLight-MESH-ByMichelle.package (inside MAXIS Lost & Found - IKEA Baskis Ceiling Light-ByMichelle.zip)|
|Title||IKEA - BASKIS Ceiling Light|
|Description||Maxis Lost & Found IKEA BASKIS Ceiling Light by Michelle|
|Open for Business|
MAXIS Lost & Found - IKEA Baskis Ceiling Light-ByMichelle.zip
Size: 164.0 KB · Downloads: 5,522 · 3rd Jul 2015
|164.0 KB||5,522||3rd Jul 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures