Lightbulb Over Your Head - Simple Ceiling Lamp
Updated: 12th Nov 2010 at 9:52 PM
I've always wanted to have a handy little ceiling lamp for my poor little sims that suffer from low budget and dark nights. Since there isn't such lamp already in the game, it was time to start meshing. My first complete mesh!
This lamp is cloned from Base Game's Light Effects Ceiling Lamp. I made the mesh clean and simple and edited textures. It will appear under Lighting > Ceilinglamps and prise is ridiculously small, 5§.
402 vertices/ 540 faces
Additional Credits: MilkShape
Tutorials at MTS
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: by Maranatah
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 14.0 KB · Downloads: 4,165 · 11th Nov 2010
|14.0 KB||4,165||11th Nov 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You are free to modify my lots as you like for your own, personal use.
You may include my recolors and meshes to your lots, but please add credits and link to the original thread.
Do NOT upload my lots to any site, including Exchange and TSR.
Do NOT claim my work to be yours.