I have done the difficult and made a full spectrum of flower colours for various plants, so you don't have to!
Here we have peonies, in red, yellow, aqua, blue, pink, purple, black, and white, with the original orange for comparison.
I had planned to finish uploading all the completed plant sets tomorrow, but then a frigging spider showed up RIGHT BY MY FACE and obviously now I can't sleep. So you all get the last 5 plants now, instead.
They can be found under Build>Flowers for $50, the same as the original plant.
Arsil's tutorial on how to recolour a non-harvestable plant without making it a default replacement - without which I couldn't have done this at all.
Size: 884.5 KB · Downloads: 5,122 · 18th Dec 2015
|884.5 KB||5,122||18th Dec 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Every time someone says thank you, I go delightfully squishy inside <3 Thank you all!
Arsil's tutorial to make non-default recoloured plants possible can be found [URL=http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=4682755#post4682755]here![URL]