Maxis Match Brows + Defaults
Uploaded 24th Sep 2016 at 8:59 AM · Updated 26th Sep 2016 at 7:38 PM by rainstorm25
In search of perfect eyebrows for my sims, I ended up drawing them myself. Now sharing with you.
I wanted something Maxis matching, a bit cartoonish but more neat, with thin and not just vertical hairs.
So, here are four Maxis colours plus one pale to match custom pale blonds, in three shapes: natural (medium), bushy and tweezed.
All colours are binned, note that grey is slaved to black in each set.
I also made default replacements of them: naturals for uuface-browcombed, bushy for uuface-browbushy and shaped for uuface-browtweased, in Maxis colors.
Eyes: Sparkling eyes by -Shady-
Skin: SimpleSkin Soft Edition by teru_k
Size: 480.4 KB · Downloads: 17,983 · 26th Sep 2016
|480.4 KB||17,983||26th Sep 2016|
Size: 431.1 KB · Downloads: 14,069 · 24th Sep 2016
|431.1 KB||14,069||24th Sep 2016|
Size: 580.7 KB · Downloads: 14,306 · 24th Sep 2016
|580.7 KB||14,306||24th Sep 2016|
Size: 411.4 KB · Downloads: 16,837 · 24th Sep 2016
|411.4 KB||16,837||24th Sep 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.