Black and blue default replacement for private school girl uniform
Uploaded 5th Jul 2016 at 9:04 AM · Updated 4th Jul 2016 at 8:03 PM by rainstorm25
It replaces the texture for both child and teen female uniforms (ufbodyblazerpleats-pvtschoolblue_txtr).
Remember that you can have only one default replacement for private school uniform at the same time.
I also made non-default versions of it for everyday use. There are separate ones for female teenagers and female children, both can be found in everyday clothes category in CAS.
Credits: socks texture by Artemida, the rest of textures by Maxis.
|Filename||BlackShoolUniform_CF.package (inside BlackShoolUniform_CF.rar)|
|Filename||BlackShoolUniform_TF.package (inside BlackShoolUniform_TF.rar)|
Size: 327.5 KB · Downloads: 1,902 · 5th Jul 2016
|327.5 KB||1,902||5th Jul 2016|
Size: 327.6 KB · Downloads: 1,912 · 5th Jul 2016
|327.6 KB||1,912||5th Jul 2016|
Size: 340.6 KB · Downloads: 2,594 · 5th Jul 2016
|340.6 KB||2,594||5th Jul 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.