Intense Natural Freckles
Updated: 22nd Feb 2017 at 12:51 AM
PS. The models are using these eyes, eyebrows, skin, hair 1 and hair 2
xmathyx - for the original inspiration!
Categories & CAS info:
|Gender||Female Male||Age||Elder Teen Toddler Adult Child Young Adult|
Size: 268.4 KB · Downloads: 6,095 · 13th Oct 2016
|268.4 KB||6,095||13th Oct 2016|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
None: No additional maxis flags
My favourite Sims game was TS2, but now I'm giving TS4 a go!
I just like to play around in Body Shop :) My game and creations are all maxis-match.
If you've used or enjoyed anything I create, that's awesome. Feel free to modify it or use it in a project for any free sites.