AX400 (Kara) Uniform by LadySpira
Uploaded 9th Sep 2018 at 4:23 PM · Updated 9th Sep 2018 at 7:07 PM by LadySpira
The AX400 is a CyberLife android model released in 2032. Its function
is as a domestic worker, housekeeper, and caretaker of young children.
It can speak 300 languages and prepare more than 9,000 dishes. It has
9,000 children's stories stored in memory.
One android-uniform that I especially like from Detroit: Become Human is Kara's. So I decided to try and re-create it as best as I could. Although now that the work is done, I know that I can still do one better Anyways - here you go, I hope you like it!
The MESH AND TEXTURE were created from scratch, so please no public edition without my permission.
Please also consider that the polycount is a bit on the higher side in case you have a slower PC.
- Available for female Humans /Aliens / Vampires: teen-elder
- Type: Long & Short Dress / Apron / Costume (Full-Body Outfit)
- Categories: Everyday / Formal / Party wear / Athletic / Hot + Cold weather
Happy (android) simming!
Detroit: Become Human (Game)
Unedited triangle pattern SOURCE
'Made in Detroit'-logo, traced from REFERENCE
Sims 4 Studio
Age: Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Athletic Outerwear Party Wear
Clothing Style: Modern Sci-Fi Brands/Logos
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||[LadySpira] AX400 Kara Uniform.package (inside [LadySpira] AX400 Kara Uniform.zip)|
|Title||[LadySpira] AX400 Kara Uniform|
|Mesh name:||[LadySpira] AX400 Kara Uniform|
[LadySpira] AX400 Kara Uniform.zip
Size: 2.78 MB · Downloads: 17,271 · 9th Sep 2018
|2.78 MB||17,271||9th Sep 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Spira J. Vanderwood
For my creations rejected by MTS, visit me on PATREON!
Please refrain from converting, editing or re-uploading my content publicly without my permission, thank you.