6 Tightwad Street - Under 10k - No CC!
Updated: 30th May 2019 at 12:11 PM - added related links
I wanted to see if I could go cheaper with the homes - I mean cheap! What's cheaper than living on Frugal Lane? Yup, Tightwad Street , where the homes are 10k or less. Here we have meager living, but hopefully a bit stylish as well. Furnished with the necessities, you can use these homes for your straight out of CAS Sims, or perhaps a spouse/relative that was kicked out and needs to find cheap living. With any money left over, upgrades will be easy to do right away and there is land already plotted out for that future driveway install!
This home has:
- 2 bedrooms.
- 1 bathroom (with shower).
- Fire alarm and phone.
- No TV, but a bookcase and The Rock Hammer career reward.
- Minimal landscaping to keep the cost inside rather than outside.
No CC was used, but all EPs/SPs are installed.
Lot Size: 2x1
Lot Price (furnished): 10000
aelflaed for the Sunnyside Residential Mini Lots.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: 6 Tightwad Street
Description: This lot is based on MaryLou's and Andi8104's one
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
6 Tightwad Street.zip
Size: 573.4 KB · Downloads: 593 · 20th Apr 2019
|573.4 KB||593||20th Apr 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
I'm honored to have fellow Simmers who want to look at my items, much less use them in game. THANK YOU.
To see what I'm working on or uploading next, see my journal if you're interested at all.
Homes Not Uploaded on MTS:
100k Home GoS Spooky Dip - Check It Out!
Ranch Retreat Maxis Makeover - Check It Out!