Sophisticated Blouse and Skirt
A bit of a change from my usual uploads here; I come bearing gifts for your simmies wardrobes! This outfit was inspired by a number of costumes worn by Elizabeth Jennings (Keri Russell) on The Americans, which is my all time favourite TV show (hopefully you can expect some sims from the show soon!). I originally uploaded this outfit to my tumblr two years ago, however I didn't know how to make morphs and there were clipping issues when in-game. I have now fixed the clipping issues and added a fat morph!
The oufit is a cute little frankenmesh I made using the following parts: Bunhead's Claire Dress and io's shirt mashup (using bits by Tantra and Skell). I have kept the original three shirt colours by io, however I have added three more recolours made using actions by Poppet. There is a fat morph included (it's more curvaceous than fat really), but no pregnant morph; this is due to clipping issues that made the preg morph look ugly, so I decided to scrap it. The textures are by io, Tantra, Skell, EA and me.
- Adult-Elder Female
- Everyday, Formal, Outerwear
- Polycount = 2284
- Fat Morph included
I hope you enjoy these outfits! :lovestruc
Thanks to all of the Custom Content creators who have made any custom content worn by my sims! All sims featured in this upload are by me. Thanks to ModtheSims for being awesome! xxx
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Sophisticated Blouse and Skirt Recolours.rar
| 6 Texture Files (requires mesh)
Size: 1.73 MB · Downloads: 6,470 · 17th May 2019
|1.73 MB||6,470||17th May 2019|
Sophisticated Blouse and Skirt MESH.rar
| Mesh Only
Size: 102.1 KB · Downloads: 6,587 · 17th May 2019
|102.1 KB||6,587||17th May 2019|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.