Black Family Tapestry 3 tiles - Harry Potter Series
Updated: 14th Aug 2021 at 1:23 PM
I'm a huge fans of Harry Potter series, and i'm currently making a whole Wizarding World neighborhood. When I was building the Grimmauld Place Number 12, I realized that I need the Black Family tapestry but I couldn't find the original version (like in the movies) anywhere. So, I made this one by myself.
I took the original photo from here (because it has the best quality), and I made this 3 tiles painting from the original Maxis' painting called Cantankerous Splatters that came with Nightlife expansion pack. So, Nightlife EP is required to view this recolor.
In game, you can find this Black Family tapestry in Decoration > Wall Hanging > Cantankerous Splatters (I have posted the images above). I also made the 4 tiles version here. Hope you like it.
Made with love by ladybaroness
Credit: by Quaxi
Template by Havelock
Antique: Antique or Historical
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
Size: 107.4 KB · Downloads: 303 · 5th Aug 2021
|107.4 KB||303||5th Aug 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.