Multi-Purpose Furniture: TV Stand/Stereo
This is an override for a Basegame item. It will continue to appear in all the same categories as before plus now appearing in the Audio category. It shouldn't conflict with anything unless you have something else that happens to modify this object specifically, but please let me know if you have any problems with it.
Known Issues/Future Plans
- When the stereo is broken the sparks aren't quite where I want them. I think I know what I need to change but there will be some more annoying trial and error before I can get it right so I decided to upload as is for now.
This is EA tuning stuck on a different EA object so there's nothing for me to really give people permission for. If you're an object creator and want to use the stereo tuning you don't need my mod or my permission. You'll just need to figure out the visual effects for your object.
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 2.3 KB · Downloads: 2,187 · 7th Sep 2021
|2.3 KB||2,187||7th Sep 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
- If you're an object creator and want to use any of my tuning you totally can. Just link people to my stuff to download it (rather than including it in your download) and send me a link to your work if you want me to share it.
- Don't upload my content anywhere without asking me. I may give permission to my translators to share my mods where they'll be more accessible to non-English speaking players.
I have a Patreon if you want to donate and support me, but none of my functionality mods are locked behind a paywall.
If you want to test my mods in early access, become a translator, or just join my little community you can join my Discord server. The server is also typically the best way to get in touch with me if you have a question or problem.